Investing in energy savings measures helps you to save money, to be prepared for the future and to acquire a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Under the Private Finance for Energy Efficiency (PF4EE) instrument, Zagrebača banka d.d. in collaboration with the European Investment Bank and the European Commission have designed “PF4EE” – a loan scheme to foster energy efficiency investments in the economy of Croatia. Private economic entities who plan to invest in a sound and proven energy saving project can apply for financing through the “PF4EE” loan scheme. Please visit ZABA’s information webpage to learn more. The PF4EE WebCheck helps you to determine the basic eligibility of your energy efficiency project for a PF4EE loan, or to assess your energy savings potential.
- Energy efficiency in existing buildings
- Energy efficiency in industry
- District heating and cooling
- Energy efficiency in outdoor / public lighting
- Cogeneration of heat and power
- Renewable energy in buildings